The Repair Zone team was curious of the quality of services provided by other companies compared to the quality we provide here at Repair Zone. We recently sent out a Fanuc Amplifier for repair to one of our top competitors. Included with the return of our Fanuc Amplifier was a detailed repair work report.
- 19 capacitors replaced
- unit cleaned
- fuse replaced
- integrated circuit
Repair Zone Specialists reviewed and checked the equipment and found:
- The 19 capacitors were not replaced. The Amplifier does not even have 19 capacitors to be replaced.
- The Unit was not cleaned well, many harmful contaminants still remained in the interior of the amplifier.
- They claimed to have replaced the fuse, and integrated the circuit but these items were not on the parts list of items changed.
- Drive board was not refurbished
- Opto-couplers and capacitors are known problems and were not replaced, which is a standard replacement at Repair Zone.
- Buss capacitor was domed, indicating abuse or aging and soon failure, but it remained in the equipment.
- No replacement of the door or jumpers, which are also standard replacements at Repair Zone.
Repair Zone strives to correct current issues as well as complete a full preventative maintenance by replacing any aged or worn components that may cause failure of your equipment in the future.